The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x).
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
This is an Arduino-compatible product, meaning it is not made by Arduino. Arduino hardware and software are open source, so high quality Arduino-compatible hardware may be made by multiple vendors.